Are There Homosexuals in Iran?
“Our tradition is one of love,” says a man interviewed as part an eleven minute film featuring a number of young Gay and Lesbian Iranians. “What we got from the West was actually homophobia, not homosexuality.”
The entire film is available on YouTube. In Persian, with subtitles.
- Rainbow Iran, War Against High Hemlines and Flyaway Hair, Ayatollahs Against Rapper
- Iranians Reflect on Four More Years for the 44th President
- Artist Ai Weiwei Accepts Vaclav Havel Award for Creative Dissent
- Sept — IRI Arrests Filmmakers for Alleged Ties to BBC
- #Iran: Can Word Games Lead to Action and Real Change